Dear forager: a silent auction to help support this site has already begun! Learn More.

Each year this community relies on donations to pay the expenses for keeping the site online and ad free. Please consider bidding on the auction or making a donation if you can. Any amount helps. Donate now.

Sign in to follow this  
rob

Really great youtube site

A few days back, I posted a link for trees/mushroom association. Just bumped into the site while on youtube. Since then I've watched several more videos and come away extremely impressed.

The site "Learn your land" has a very well learned and engaging host. He seems to have a broad range of knowledge and describes both the medicinal and edible qualities of both fungi and other wild edibles.

Highly recommend watching for both new and experienced foragers. I've, personally, learned several things on the medicinal value of various fungi and plants.

Think he's in your neck of the woods Dave, any association? Host seems quite educated.

Yeap! I've been following Adam for years now. That's a pretty smart fellow for his age and he presents things quite well. He is in western Pen whereas Dave is in the eastern part of the state.

Wade

Yep! I've watched his videos too.  He has some very interesting videos, worth a watch for sure.

Same. Ive been watching his videos for about a year now. It’s nice to find someone actually educating and not just doing bumpy camera POV mushroom hunting.  

Adam does a real nice job in his you-tube videos. From what I've seen, his knowledge of tree/fungal associations is on target and his explanations are very accessible. Adam is from western PA, which puts about 300 miles between him and me. 

I just got a chance to watch his tree ID video and I was fairly impressed. Much if the info was review, but its always great to refresh your memory. My daughter even enjoyed it. We will be watching the rest of his videos.

I watch every video of his for the last year or so, always great info.

I've watched quite a few now and I like the other foraging videos also. All of the info is all relevant for me because I only live about 200 miles from him. 

Yeah this guy is great!!! I think he is near where Dave lives.