Purple ones

Douglasjfetter

This really looks like Laccaria ochropurpurea, and the white spore print supports this proposal. But the flesh inside the stalk --as seen in the sectioned mushroom-- is very purple. This seems unusual for Laccaria ochropurpurea. Color of inner flesh is generally described as "similar to the cap", which is pale grayish. I just observations of L. ochropurpurea on Mushroom Observer. There's only a few showing the mushroom sectioned, and of those the internal flesh is seen to be whitish, or maybe kinda marbled. I still think the mushroom seen in this discussion is L. ochropurpurea, but I suppose maybe we should consider the possibility it's a different species of Laccaria. White spore print rules out genus Cortinarius.

The cap with the spore print was a day old.  The other cap had more of a purple grey color.  It's a beautiful mushroom!  But I have to agree with you.  After much research everything seems to line up with L. Ochropurpurea

• 2 weeks later...

That's strange. Everything about it fits Laccaria ochropurpurea I see here in MS...except that sliced open stem. 
All the ones I see have pale stem interiors like what's described elsewhere.
I even find them with lavender/purple mycelium like yours, but nothing like that stem.

Douglas, you mention the "other cap" that has the "purple gray color". I think the white spore print comes from the Laccaria ochropurpurea seen in the top two photos. And, I'm guessing that the cross-sectioned stalk comes from the "other mushroom".  The purple flesh in the stalk looks more like Cortinarius to me. So, my guess is there were two species represented in you collection. Laccaria ochropurpurea is easily confused with any of several robust types of pale purplish Cortinarius mushrooms that have purple gills when young, for example C. alboviolaceus or C. anomalus. https://www.mushroomexpert.com/cortinarius_alboviolaceus.html    https://www.mushroomexpert.com/cortinarius_anomalus.html