Hello

dualsetters

Hi My name is Bill and I have a mushroom problem. animal047.gif

I found them to be an interesting subject for pictures last year and with each new picture wondered, " I wonder if this one is edible?" Of course this year has been a lot of reading and on-line studying. I came across this forum and thought I would check it out.

I put together a slide show last week to show a friend some of my pictures, so will post it in the general forum.

Welcome Bill. Without a doubt, you will learn a few things about mushroom ID, including a few really good edibles. This will certainly take some time, but interacting on this site should help you to expand your knowledge. Posting photos that show key characters of a given mushroom is a good way to get feedback. (See thread on IDs.)

Withing for when I have a few minutes to view the slideshow you posted.