Help ID

Having trouble with this one. Thought it would be pretty simple   

Maybe Clitocybe or Tricholoma??

Growing on lawn 

Don’t believe there were any trees ever growing there. 

White to grayish spores

Smells nice. Fresh mushroom odor. Taste mild(small nibble and spit out)

209E7020-AE0B-435E-9082-421D36DCFC1A.jpeg

179FA798-F99C-4A93-B9C6-2375F2DE3272.jpeg

37EA06B5-2100-426D-98B8-F1793397ECB8.jpeg

0E1752C1-C8C0-4203-8684-C5E83AEEDE9D.jpeg

F2398A1D-4F59-4D1B-B1AD-23673C11B0C6.jpeg

Interesting... No confident proposal at this time. But, I think it's something different than Clitocybe robusta, which has starkly white cap and pale yellow spore print. 

The pigmented spore print is a nice clue. Maybe something will occur to me?

18 minutes ago, troutddicted said:

Whatever it turns out to be good seeing you brother Cajun, hope all is well with you 😎

All is well brother trout. Just busy with family life. Kids are at that age where they require almost all our attention 24/7. Haven’t be out shroomin much. I attempted to bring them once and I received the worst parent award for the amount of bites they received lol. They had fun before the mosquito attacks. 
We took up crabbing until it cools off 

Hope all is well on your end 

04D356FE-F18E-4E46-900F-56EFD1F3EE95.jpeg

8A7383BF-9DCA-48F5-9828-57B85DDE4CB2.jpeg

3C5E529A-ACD7-4472-A6F5-E10499E2E80A.jpeg

334A451A-937C-47FD-B086-D1EF712F6DDB.jpeg

I thought for sure the skinny enrolled margin would have been a key identifying trait. 

Im too not confident in the Leucopaxllus proposal. I don’t recall the gills being easily removed. And it certainly didn’t smell like tar gas or swamp gas. Lol. I’ve very familiar with swamp gas. Also it says that they are leaf litter decomposers. There were in the middle of the lawn growing out the grass in a large cluster. Sorry I never mentioned this before. Cluster of at least 10-15. Not necessarily a fairy ring but spread out a bit. 

I no longer have access to the specimens. Long gone with the mower. 

Maybe…….

Clitocybe subconnexa??? Then again there was zero leaf litter 

Good point about the habitat (lawn). Cajun, you're correct that Leucopaxillus mushrooms typically grow from mycelium that binds together forest litter... except, here's one I just ran across in a search, L. giganteus. It is said to grow in grassy areas.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leucopaxillus_giganteus

I was searching for this species, Macrocybe titans  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrocybe_titans    https://www.mushroomexpert.com/macrocybe_titans.html.  Actually, I think this species may be what is seen in the photos. 

C. subconnexa has a pale pinkish spore print. (For this reason some mycologists place it into genus Lepista.) 

Kids are growing up!  In the forest, on the water, living life!  Bites are good, strengthens them up :P Things are good here, hit a good flush this Fall season, stocked up.  Winters acommin' and slowly starting to hibernate everything, heading up to the cabin to shut it down for the season... oh how the time flies... waiting for that border to open up and road trip south... oh how I miss life near saltwater during Winter...

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I revisited the area where mushrooms were found. I was informed there was a giant live oak there at one time. Very likely these mushrooms were growing among roots left behind. I still don’t have a confident proposal at this time. Hopefully they’ll show themselves again this year. Always next year