Bitter almond smelling, likely Russula

ChefsWild

The gilled ones are old and beat up. But I think they represent one of the foetid Russula species. These are the sticky/smelly ones that make up a subspecies of Russula (the name of which escapes me). Some of these types smell downright terrible. Others offer a mix of almond or cherry with an unpleasant component. Some smell like amaretto. None of these are considered edible, and most are said to be sickeners.

The bolete is difficult to judge. Looks like an immature specimen. If I'm reading the color scheme correctly, then the cap is gay and the stalk is reddish. This suggests the newly erected genus Caloboletus (formerly including several species of Boletus). These types have grayish caps and usually some red on the stalk. But they are mainly bitter-tasting blue-staining types.