sign me up!

melt

Hi  i have just recently discovered that world of mushroom hunting and i am very fascinated!  i would like to take a mushroom foraging class i know there is some in Stafford does anyone know of any in london (i dont know what happened to the font it is staying like that)  Please give details!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @melt. Sorry no one has responded yet. While there are several members from Europe, I'm not sure how many are specifically from London. Feel free to post your questions here. There are many knowledgeable people who can help point you in the right direction or share their knowledge. Many of us are here to learn. So feel free to start a thread and ask away.  While we don't have specific posts that are guides (other than the one on asking for identification) we could definitely try to help you out. The winter is probably the best time to ask since many of us are just sitting inside thinking about spring when we can get back out and hunt for mushrooms 🙂

There is only one significant mushroom club in Ontario and that is the Toronto based Mycological Society of Toronto. They offer an identification course but it isnt very practical for you to attend. My suggestion would be to look for nearby naturalist clubs and contact them. Google is your friend.

• 3 weeks later...