Found in backyard in SF

jfojfojfo

Found these all over my backyard in San Francisco today.  They seemed to be growing off of roots of a tree a few inches deep.  They seem to have popped up overnight!  I have a dog and am not sure if he ate any of these or not.  It has been increasingly misty/damp the past few mornings - no full on rains, but close on Sunday.   Backyard is mulch + dirt, with a large pine tree.  These were in clusters scattered in roughly a 20x20 foot area of the yard.

Want to identify ASAP!  Thanks for your help.

mushroom2.thumb.jpg.c9d6ea2100a59b2c378b1a2b9c39c8c3.jpgmushroom1.thumb.jpg.ea13b5b2205fa3d4255486fc8fb12216.jpg

Have never heard of A. Mellea associating with pine so I'm thinking it might be A. Ostayae. Weird how the stem is peeling or did you do that? At any rate I don't think your dog has much to worry about but removal of mushrooms in areas of pet activity is always a good idea.