Purchased True Morels from Myco Atlantic. Not Morels what are they?

Bulgie

Hello Everyone! I am Brian from Houston Texas! Thank you for offering this forum and your knowledge!

This is my first post and also my first attempt at cultivating Morels.

I purchased a "true Morel" inoculation syringe from Myco Atlantic online. Shipping was fast and inoculation syringe received and packaging labeled "True Morel". So far so good! 

Used 100% rye berry for spawn substrate brought to field capacity and pasteurized in 1 pint mason jars with two 20 micron filter patches and resealable inoculation port. 

Inoculated 4 jars 2cc each day after pasteurization in freshly sanitized still air box. 

Incubated in dark at 75 degrees. 

Mycelium started to colonize in 3 days. Very aggressive colonization. In 2 weeks jars ready for transfer to bulk. 

Bulk consists of white oak (70%), red oak (10%), vermiculite (15%) and small amount of white oak ashes (5%) 

Brought bulk to field capacity pasteurized in grow bags with filter patch. 

Transferred 2 pints mycelium per grow bag into 2 bulk bags within in freshly sanitized SAB and promptly heat sealed bag.

Incubated in dark 75 degrees. In approximately 6 weeks pins formed. 

Transfer to indirect sunlight area ambient temp 70 degrees. Open bags mist and fan twice a day (dependent upon moisture level) 

About a week later MUSHROOMS! however to my surprise they were obviously not morels :(

Contacted Myco Atlantic they could not identify and stated contamination on my part. 😕 if that was case would expect different results in each bag but everything identical for both bags. 

Any ideas what they are? Tasty treat or garbage? 

20210415_180031.jpg