WHAT ARE THESE CUTE LITTLE MUSHROOMS GROWING IN MY YARD

I found about 50 of them growing under a patch of clover in the shade of a tree. Smell almost complete neutral with a faint scent of normal mushroom. The grow in clusters of two to three. They seem very fragile and delicate. There are what I’m guessing as older ones there that are a bit darker and shriveled-did not pick them. Also along side these were very similar looking one with a darker ring around the edges. Fleshy gills that connect to stem. All stems are a light tan and white mix. Mostly small with the rare medium size one here and there. Very cute. Can anyone put a finger on it? I live in western South Dakota near the black hills. Very rainy summer here. Any ideas would help. I know nothing about mushrooms except that we shouldn’t eat them if we don’t know what they are. I’d like to know before I toss them in my garden salad. Very fertile land. I also did the spore paper check on white paper and it gave a black tint with a hint of purple. Let me know-thanks!

34C0139C-0AC7-4F83-8714-FF39AEE7164A.jpeg

Most likely Panaeolus foenisecii (aka. Panaeolina foenisecii, Psathyrella foenisecii). The dark spore print with purple tint is a good indicator for this species, as is the growth in small groups on a lawn. Other species of Panaeolus have jet-black spore prints. Difficult to completely rule out genus Psathyrella, but these look like P. foenisecii to me.

I recommend you do not add these to any type of meal. Best to stick to well-established edible types.