Mushroom ID request

Hello fellow mushrooms aficionados. I took a short hike through the woods today and came upon various mushrooms. I carry a mushroom identification guide in order to be able to identify the mushrooms that I come upon but I'm not 100% sure if I made a correct identification. 

The mushroom has tubes not gills, it's funnel shaped, grows on fallen branches, has a strong 'typical' mushroom smell, it's smooth at touch. It's been eaten by insects that also made those tubes their home. 

I identified them as Laetiporus Sulphureus also known as chicken of the woods but I might be wrong. 

IMG_20190512_120502.jpg

IMG_20190512_120511.jpg

IMG_20190512_120608.jpg

IMG_20190512_121949.jpg

IMG_20190512_121958.jpg

IMG_20190512_123342.jpg

IMG_20190512_123354.jpg

I can say with confidence this is not Laetiporus sulphureus, nor is this any other species of Laetiporus. However, as is often the case, it's easier to say what some mushroom is not, then to actually ID it.

Two species to check are Polyporus craterellus  http://mycoportal.org/portal/taxa/index.php?taxon=385259   and  Polyporus tuberaster   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyporus_tuberaster  .

Possibly there are European species which I am unfamiliar with.