Waxy cap thoughts???

I’ve found some nice golden waxy caps on our property I know The National Audubon Society field guide says there edible. I know that edibility/palatable can vary greatly from one person to the next. Has anyone tried them taste texture etc. Was thinking of using them as a colorful garnish for sushi scattered on a roast or float on top of a soup after sautéing steaming parboiling or some other way of cooking. Throwing some ideas out there for some culinarily feed back which I will share once tried. 

Just want to say I am not a professional chef and this will not be used in a restaurant in anyway. This for my family's personal use as we love to cook 5 star dishes with what we can harvest from the woods and waterand always looking to add new ingredients to our list!