Backyard Mushroom?

willowweb

Hi all! I live in south central Pennsylvania and I know next to nothing about mushrooms. These yellow/red guys have been popping up persistently in my backyard, and all of my family's Googled attempts to identify them have come up short. We have pine trees in my backyard with ivy underneath them, and they grow right alongside the boundary of the ivy. They appear to have a mostly yellow cap when they're younger/smaller and then reddish brown spots appear on them as they grow. Until today, I thought they were mostly flat, but as you can see some of them now appear to have a funnel shape. I'm not sure if the funnel-shaped mushroom and the flat mushrooms are different (sorry, I know we're only supposed to post one type!); but they have the same coloring. I don't remember ever noticing these guys until this year. Can you help me figure out what's moved into my backyard?

IMG_7116.thumb.jpg.64380d51c8ddc4af042829339d3e6153.jpgIMG_7110.thumb.jpg.182cd7a37ed81ec9ae3bb7560ec89c23.jpgIMG_7109.thumb.jpg.a28ecc2fc0264f3d0cd19571b983ff52.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg