First lawn mushrooms of the year!

Sherwood

Wow! With a few exceptions this is really early in the year for mushrooms to appear north of Binghamton. The photos are good. Although I agree that these mushrooms may be a bit young to identify. I'm wondering if the gills will darken as they mature? If you could obtain a spore print, then knowing the color would likely be helpful. The rooting stalk is very interesting. I wonder if there's some buried wood these mushrooms are growing from? 

Looking again, there appears to be a white coating on the right side of the one cap. Looks like it may be a spore print. 

My best guess is these represent a species of Marasmius or Marasmiellus (which includes a fair number of species formerly housed in Gymnopus). They visually key out fairly well to Marasmius oreades; but if I found these this early in the season I'd want to further examine them. So, caution is advised. An unusual find this early in the year. 

When I saw the in-situ photo my first thought was "Psathyella", of which there are several early-occurring types).  Maybe something close to P. candolleana (recently moved to newly erected genus Candolleomyces)? 30 photos may be viewed here  https://www.mycoquebec.org/bas.php?trie=C&l=l&nom=Candolleomyces candolleanus s.l. / Psathyrelle de De Candolle&tag=Candolleomyces candolleanus&gro=33  . Here's a Mushroom Observer post where the cap color appears to match your collection. https://mushroomobserver.org/432619?q=1fkFt   But the fairly well-spaced starkly white gills seen in this post do not match P. candolleana.