Another interesting mushroom

DShroomGuy

Found these growing in basically the same environment as the small orangish mushroom in the thread before with the orangish ones in my own yard. Maybe growing from underground roots of dead pines and cedars. If not just present in a sandy grass lawn with sticks/pine needles and such around. What y'all think? Should have a spore print ready when I get home later.

IMG_20210110_142554398_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210110_142629981_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210110_142641684_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210110_142706193_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210110_142600740_HDR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know of any Laccaria species that is considered to be toxic; although I've sampled only a few of the species myself. I've tried eating two types --L. laccata (group) and L. ochropurpurea. I'd say the caps of L. ochropurpurea are pretty good.  Not a lot of flavor but good texture; kinda chewy but not too tough. The stalks should be discarded; fibrous and probably difficult to digest.

No confident species proposal for the mushrooms being discussed in this thread.