What are these mushrooms?

Dude12o

I know these mushrooms are high up and hard to see. Most likely impossible to get a positive ID on, but I was curious. any one have an idea on what these mushrooms could possibly be? Saw these while I was in Florida.

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Echinodontium tinctorium is a species that grows on conifers in western NA. I doubt that it is ever found in NA east of the Rockies. The fungi seen here are growing on a birch tree. (The first photo may be poplar.) I think these may be very old fruit bodies of Fomes fomentarius. It's a bit difficult to tell as these polypores are old and deteriorating. If there are more than one type of tree seen in these photos, then there may also be more than one type of polypore. 

The mushrooms seen in the original post (Dude 12o) are almost certainly a species different from those later posted by le vide.