Enioki mushrooms?

Therese

Hello!
Hoping I can get some help with these pictures.  I think I have found enoki mushrooms.  I have tried, through many sources, to positively identify them but want to post these pictures in case I have missed something.  I’ve read that amateurs (that’s me!) shouldn’t try to eat enokis because of their similarity to deadly galerina.

Here are some pictures in situ and profile.  Sorry, they’re not the greatest.  What is confusing is that the gills are kind of orange (galerina?) ..but the spore prints are white and there does not appear to be any rings (enoki).

Also, If it appears that they are indeed enoki, do they look too old to eat?

Many thanks, Therese

B8DA6FDB-89BD-4783-AE87-41CC602DD024.jpeg

92C3133D-DB5D-48D1-8D49-7C0DEA2F8ED0.jpeg

AFEF568A-F1CD-4824-B23A-0221A4D87B46.jpeg

B54F7D87-E267-4FFC-A4BF-8C3FB9FE19C2.jpeg

I agree these are likely Flammulina velutipes. But, as you say, confusion with the deadly poisonous Galerina marginata is always a concern with F. velutipes. Spore print for F. velutipes is white; for Galerina marginata the spore print is brown. 

These look to be a bit past prime, but not decomposing.