These mushrooms look like Galerina marginata, deadly poisonous. Very common in my area beginning in October and lasting as long as the weather warms up once in awhile. I usually stop finding them around the end of November. But some years they persist sporadically throughout the winter. Usually they reappear in the spring. Cool/cold weather appearing on wood, yellow or brown cap, brown spore print (usually rusty), and partial veil that forms a ring on the stalk. The gills seen here look kinda off for this species. Ice crystals suggest they probably have been frozen, or at least soaked. I suppose there's one or two other possibilities for the ID. But unless deeper analysis shows otherwise, these mushrooms should be considered representative of Deadly Galerina.   http://www.mushroomexpert.com/galerina_marginata.html