Front garden

Warholio

M. Oreades is have a white spore print, and the stem is very tough will usually wrap around your finger before breaking, and will usually take some ground with it when you pull them up. Smell of M. Oreades is reminiscent of sawdust.   I do not think what you have is M. Oreades, I'd recommend getting a spore print and going from there...  

I don't think these are Marasmius oreades. This species produces mushrooms with caps that have a low central hump, not a depression. The fairly long marginal striations seen here are wrong for M. oereades. The color is more completely brown than M. oreades. 

These mushrooms look to be kinda wet/soaked. If they dry out in-situ the appearance may change and maybe having another look will provide ore insight. 

Many types of mushrooms have white spore prints. So, this feature alone would not be enough to make a confident ID proposal.