What about this mushroom?

This mushroom had a waxy fragile cap, and a pinkish tan spore print. It was found in Oklahoma, on the hardwood oak/hickory forest floor, in early fall. As far as I could tell it exuded no milky latex. 

20200923_154930.jpg

20200923_154945.jpg

I don't know. It did not smell like radish. It smelled delicious. The gills are free, but more so than the pluteus cervinus images that I have been able to find. There were others, all on dirt, under trees. All with the curled up edges. It's hard to see in the photo, but the whole cap had a pinkish tinge to it. It is the bottom left in taking a spore print. Very fragile, fell apart while taking the spore print.

Polish_20200924_205014473.jpg

The mushroom being considered in the first photo is probably too far beyond maturity to propose a species ID. But, the free gills and pinkish/tannish spore print make a good case for genus Pluteus.

Pluetus petasatus is  species that sometimes grows from buried wood, giving the appearance of terrestrial growth.