Mushroom newbie.

Dizzy

Hi all, I live in beautiful BC, Canada. Vancouver Island apparently has lots of wild mushrooms which could be why I received a beautiful mushroom knife and book for my birthday. I know nothing about wild mushroom hunting but I am happy to learn. It will be a while before I dare to cook anything and even longer before I offer my food to others but I am looking forward to my first wild mushroom omelette! Also keen to get advise on my mushroom finds. Our local club has been closed since covid19 started so I guess I am on my own, with you;) I found three beautiful mushrooms today, no idea what they are help please.

Large orange mushroom found on a around conifer tree

Smaller brown mushroom found beside footpath in densely forested path with one other mushroom of the same size

White mushroom found in clearing with a few similar mushrooms

DSCN0115.jpeg

DSCN0116.jpeg

DSCN0114.jpeg

DSCN0113.jpeg