Chicken of the woods?

Dstly

Brandywine River Valley (NE USA)- I found an orange/yellow mushroom in the hollow base of a tree. The top surface is bright orange, bottom is yellow, flesh is light yellow/white. The only thing that makes me think it might not be chicken of the woods is the edges turn down whereas in the photos of chicken of the woods it looks like the edges are turned up. Any thoughts? 

3FED9100-12C7-492E-97E9-9B5D6868DC07.jpeg

• Dstly changed the title to Chicken of the woods?

I should have taken a look but i was so excited about the fungus i didn't think to. I live about an hour from the spot where i found this and won't be back in the next week or so. Is it safe to assume this is Laetiporus? And thank you for your responses here, much appreciated 🙂

Almost certainly L. sulphureus.

There is a very uncommon eastern NA species that occurs on conifer wood, L. huroniensis. I saw it once in NY State. There are reports that suggest L. huroniensis is more likely to cause an adverse reaction than L. sulphureus. Other than substrate, the two species are  virtually identical.