Honeys?

DShroomGuy

Not sure if size varies due to conditions. They aren't really orange more light brown cinnamon looking. Maybe the lighting of the pic. If they are still fresh enough I'll see if I can get a print. Might be too late now.

Definitely not an expert here. Can't refute your thoughts on the size issue. Last time I posted what I thought were honeys Dave had confirmed it. Also yes they were significantly larger. Did look similar to these but so many mushroom look alike with minute details telling them apart. That's why I'm here to figure it all out. 

Will see about the spore print just for curiosity sake. Hopefully they are fresh enough still.

These look similar to Desarmillaria tabescens, the "Ringless Honey Mushroom". But, as stated, they are smaller/thinner than what is typically seen for this "species". Actually, probably more than one species grouped under this name. There appears to be some greenish staining on the caps, an unusual trait for D. tabescens. 

Possibly D. tabescens, but I don't have high confidence in this proposal.