Found on dead oak - possible oysters

Timmyg

These look like a species of Lentinellus, maybe L. ursinus. The thing that appears to support this proposal is a bit difficult to discern form the photo, but I *think* I can make out that the gill edges are serrated/saw-toothed. http://www.mushroomexpert.com/lentinellus_ursinus.html   If correct, the taste will be disgustingly acrid. 

Lists of "look alike" species found in field guides often exclude types that are easily confused. However, usually there is at least one trait that immediately eliminates the the "look alike". In this case there are (at least) two that eliminate Pleurotus, bad taste and jagged gill edges. 

Yep, Pleurotus citrinopileatus (Golden Oyster) is an invasive species, probably introduced via grow kits or plugs. I haven't found this species here in NE PA. But it appears to have become fairly common in areas of SE NA and the Midwest.