Just curious about these backyard finds

AGL

Nice photos, do you have any more of other angles? the first one looks a little bit like some kind of Russula, I would guess that all 4 are in fact different species. It's generally necessary to get a good look at all the features from the base of the stalk to the underside of the cap in order to help ID, also spore prints can be helpful. I would definitely not recommend eating any of them. 

Please post one type mushroom per ID discussion. Things become confusing when several types are considered within the same discussion.

But, I do have some guesses...

1. genus Russula.

2. genus Cortinarius subgenus Myxacium (slimy cap and slimy stalk). Maybe something like http://www.mushroomexpert.com/cortinarius_collinitus.html.

3. Species of Amanita. Looks like a species from section Vaginatae. Need to see more details... underside of cap, entire stalk (which may need to be carefully extracted form the soil), notes on habitat. 

Will do next time. Didn’t want to flood the forum I guess. Thanks Dave! You obviously know your stuff. I found it interesting that Russula can be eaten if parboiled? But is it even worth it is the question. And used to spice goulash too from what I read.

My Polish grandmother would boil red Russula mushrooms --who knows how many different species-- in three batches of water before preparing them as food. I don't eat the red Russulas (except for a reddish R. xerampelina that sometimes occurs here in NE PA). A member of our local club eats red Russulas after peeling the cuticles off the caps. Seems like a lot of work for a mushroom that's not a choice edible. The goulash-spice idea is interesting.