Question? Morels, when in North Bay/ Sudbury, Ontario area?

Is anyone here from North Bay or Sudbury Ontario area?   When can I expect morel season up there?   South Western Ontario ( London, Toronto, Bertie) is going strong right now.  Interested in going up there for morels.    Just need to narrow down the timing.  Any suggestions ?

23CC254B-812B-4D6A-8AEE-F6D5C682E1AD.jpeg

Northwest Ontario here. The morel season was a failure this year. Normally they show up after the dandelions flower, when the Aspens are "half-leaf out"...corresponds to about the opening of walleye fishing season. But it has been so dry since March that no morels came up this year.

23 hours ago, JOHNY said:

Northwest Ontario here. The morel season was a failure this year. Normally they show up after the dandelions flower, when the Aspens are "half-leaf out"...corresponds to about the opening of walleye fishing season. But it has been so dry since March that no morels came up this year.

They have been coming  up in Sudbury area since end of May .  Are you Getting any rain now?  Perhaps they will still come up.     Last year, they were going strong  in North Bay Area Right into Mid June.  Maybe still a bit early, and  there is hope that they will come up yet.  
Thoughts?

On 6/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, Dave W said:

Posted on this website yesterday.   

Thank you for sharing this post Dave.  This is hopeful.  Last year I was picking morels in Northern Ontario on June 18th.  And made a decision to go up next weekend.  Hopefully I was accurate with my decision.  The pictures bellow are from last year.  They seemed great at picking, did keep them outside overnight, and by the time I brought them home, lots of them were  buggy.  Only noticed the worms after cutting them in half.  I definitely could of picked them a bit sooner.  So hopefully next weekend will be perfect.     I will be sure to post my findings when I get back.06017D38-4250-4615-9A83-8616E689C71D.thumb.jpeg.7de2e1911745a79ebae4ee8c9671d46e.jpeg9587A1F8-1289-409F-841B-47FD07EB390A.thumb.jpeg.621e6dd1fa8047e623c1d0ca61964d05.jpeg5256414D-040F-4C00-9122-D91CF1F3C0E4.thumb.jpeg.a3e670d05caff0d639242b79cec4a80d.jpeg