These anything good?

Armillaria tabescens --the Ringless Honey Mushroom-- is typically regarded as a summer/fall mushroom. But, I have seen reports of this species being in found in FL during spring. The mushrooms seen here look like Armillaria tabescens. 

Thanks all for the help! I was hoping that, that's what they were. Was pretty sure but I'm certainly not even close to an expert here. Glad to have found something cool here. Since I moved to this area I haven't found anything worth while. This whole region had been logged over and over and replanted with hybrid paper pines. Pretty much zero natural habitat in the area and everything had been disturbed at some point. These were down in the river area where there is a small range of mostly native trees. Maybe that's the only area I'll likely find anything else good.