Webcap? I could not identify this mushroom

Redwood

First five photos (top down) remind me of Pholiota lenta, a species with a thin fibrous partial veil that quickly collapses onto the stalk. The result is a ring-zone reminiscent of what is typically seen on Cortinarius mushrooms. I find this species fairly late in the season here in PA (late October through November).  Phoilita mixta is a similar species that has a biut more brown on the cap. Seems like a potential match for the mushrooms in the top five photos here https://www.mycoquebec.org/bas.php?trie=P&l=l&nom=Pholiota mixta / Pholiote voisine&tag=Pholiota mixta&gro=35.  Spore prints brown for these types of Pholiota. 

I think the last two photos show a different species. These look like Pluteus to me. Check for free gill attachment. Also, if Pluteus is correct the spore print would be tannish-pink. 

Dave,

Thanks for the response.  After looking at some images online, they appear to be very similar to Pholiota lenta, and Pluteus. I already had some oysters in my basket, and not sure of what these were, I didn't want to get them in the mix.. I will have to get a couple samples next time and check the spore print.

• 2 weeks later...

You might also consider Hypholoma sp. for the first several pictures.  H. fasciculare or even possibly H. capnoides.  I'm not too sure of the gill coloration on your older specimens, so I'm seeing some traits of both...

Edited by The Mushroom Whisperer
Additional information

Good point. Actually, growth directly on wood supports a Hypholoma proposal. Second photo down shows a bunch of mature mushrooms on the left that appear to have the grayish gill coloration expected with the wood inhabiting Hypholoma species (although this may be due to that part of the photo being in the shade). I would not rule out the possibility that the second photo shows two different species of mushroom.