ID Unknown Fungi on Fallen Beech Tree: 3

Beech tree

Hello, I'm a complete novice when it comes to mushrooms. Recently I stumbled upon a fallen Beech tree and I was impressed with the many different kinds of fungi were growing from it. I'm hoping you guys can perhaps identify a few. The forum rules state that you can only ask for identification of one mushroom per thread, so I am going to post multiple threads asking for identification of each mushroom on the tree. Each one was found on the same tree in New York during the fall season.

This is the third mushroom I was curious about. I didn't smell any odor. Some of them were quite large, you can see the tree leafs for comparison.The underside seemed smooth and either had a burned or white color. The top was darkest near the center and became light when approaching the margins.

mush1.jpg

mush2.jpg

mush3.jpg

mush4.jpg

mush5.jpg

mush6.jpg

mush7.jpg