Any ideas?

Kimon

Hi guys, i went hiking at about 1200m altitude in a fir forest after rainfall and found lots of lactarius. I also found a mushroom that looked  a bit like lactarius, but wasnt. The stem was a bit different, and even though the cap was a bit orange, the gills were white. In the first two photos the bottom left mushroom is a lactarius, the other three are - maybe Hygrophorus pudorinus?

The mushrooms in the other photos i have no idea what they are. They were found a bit higher - around 1400m. Maybe some sort of coprinus? According to my guide though, Coprinus Comatus has white scales on the cap. I dont know... any ideas?

PB140823.JPG

PB140824.JPG

PB140800.JPG

PB140802.JPG

First two photos, the white ones look like a species of Hygrophorus. Do the gills have a waxy feel? 

First two photos, the one with what appears to be slightly darker gills; what is the orangish stain near the stalk? It looks to me like it may be orange latex. 

Gray mushrooms in last two photos look like a species of Tricholoma. But genus Entoloma is another possibility. Spore print color would help here. 

All really nice photos! I have heard that L. salmonicolor is  really good edible type. Here is eastern NE we don't have this species. Northern areas have L. thyinos (an okay edible) and southern areas have L. salmoneus (which I have never eaten). 

Oh, i see! Here it is rather common. After the first rainfalls of autumn the forests have plenty of L. Salmonicolor, L. deliciosus, L. Sanguifluous. Yes, they are really tasty! I usually fry them, and this time i also made a mushroom soup, coz i found really a lot (over 5 kg). It was really awesome!