ID Request: Little Orange Mushrooms - Central FL

Spaceglitter

I haven't been able to figure out what these are and I've never seen them again.

Found on decaying hardwood, this photo is from a year ago and I don't remember what kind of wood this was. The bark in the photo resembles oak, but it's hard to be sure. 

The size of the caps on were no bigger than a US quarter. 

Location: East Central Florida, located within a mixed hardwood wetland (dominated by magnolias, oaks, and hickories). 

Any thoughts/ideas would be appreciated!

2.thumb.jpg.d5ac23a88ce38b566489f355ea44140a.jpg

Need to see more details; in particular the undersides. 

Not confident about an ID proposal, but these remind me of Armillaria tabescens, except maybe more yellow than I expect with this species. Also, the group of mushrooms seen appear to be individual fruit bodies. A. tabescens usually grows in clusters with stalk bases fused together. 

Knowing the spore print color would help. 

Initially, I had considered mentioning Inocybe as a possibility. But, the stems look to be smooth, the gills look too pale (and maybe shaped kinda wrong), and the color seems too bright yellow. But, I'm not coming up with any other names of small mushrooms with scaly/hairy cap surface. So, maybe Inocybe should be considered. 

Here's a few names to check, Inocybe unicolor, I. submuricellata, I. dulcamara. If the mushrooms seen in this discussion are Inocybe then the spore print will be light brown.