Interesting Bolete or Sullius

Nick

I found these interesting looking mushrooms. At first I thought they might be called Shaggy Bolete or something but my searches have shown that those are another mushroom. 

I did not bring them home, so If they are too difficult to identify thats alright, I assumed they might be easy to identify judging by their odd cap.

The cap is a off white with a almost fur-like shingled structure. It appears to have a reddish or pinkish hue in some parts of the pattern. The cap runs off the mushroom and almost has a ridge leading off of the underside. 

The underside has yellow pores. I'm pretty sure the dark areas are rot. 

There is no veil present as far as I know. 

It was growing in grass.

IMG_8854.PNG

IMG_8855.PNG

IMG_8856.PNG

48 minutes ago, GCn15 said:

Interesting mushroom. Can't help you with identification but I'm chiming in because I've never seen a bolete like that before.

Thanks for the input, Yeah it really caught my eye when I saw it, The one shown in the picture was in the ground before I picked it, but I saw another one down the path that I was on had been picked and set back down, our curiosity isin't alone.