Please help ID this Pacific NW find

Found these in the Tillamook State Forest in the Oregon Coast range today. 

They look like the Golden Chanterelles I'm used to seeing, but the cap is hollow, like a cone, and the hollow continues down into the stem. 

They have ridges - not gills, and the stems are white inside.

No distinctive smell - maybe slightly sweet smelling. 

IMG_2909.jpg

I lean more towards Cantharellus cinnabarinus.  A photo of the top would be helpful.  I have found loads of Gomphus floccosus (shown in pics) and they are usually much larger and more squat until large size is achieved.

9754688D-3DE2-4981-BC78-C0FFECFA297D.jpeg

F1854EE2-3D23-4B30-A689-E6F4C8E8CE26.jpeg

According to MushroomExpert.com, Cantharellus cinnabarinus is found in eastern North America in hardwoods; and it's not listed in the mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest.  The mushrooms in the photo were found near the west coast in an apparently coniferous forest, from the looks of the needles on the ground.

10 hours ago, vitog said:

According to MushroomExpert.com, Cantharellus cinnabarinus is found in eastern North America in hardwoods; and it's not listed in the mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest.  The mushrooms in the photo were found near the west coast in an apparently coniferous forest, from the looks of the needles on the ground.

D. Aurora states one ID in the PNW (unverified) and populations in Arizona per his book ‘mushrooms demystified’ pg 664.  Granted AZ is a world away from the PNW it shows it is on the western side of the rockies.  Also of note is Aurora noted pine habitat in Michigan, PA, and NC.  I too noted the eastern US main habitat but thats my limited 2 cent knowledge.