Need help identifying these mushrooms

NewbieShroom

Likely a species of Panaeolus. Do any of them show evidence it once had a ring on the stalk? If so, then P. semiovatus is a good bet. Some types of Panaeolus feature a partial veil that leave fragments hanging from the edge of the cap.  Panaeolus mushrooms have jet-black spore prints (except for Panaeolus foenisecii --dark purple brown print-- which the mushrooms seen here are not). Microscopic analysis is sometimes required to ID Panaeolus mushrooms to species. 

• 2 years later...

I would say the first set of pics are Pan cyans. Note the bluing. 

The second set of pics by Drphilthy is Pan antillarum. Note no bluing at all. 

Just my guesses though. I'm no mushroom expert in general. However I've studied dung loving pasture mushrooms quite extensively. 

It's best to begin a new discussion when hoping to ID a new collection of mushrooms. One discussion involving more than one type of mushroom can get confusing. 

NewbieShroom's photos show some mushrooms that do not appear to be stained (1st photo) and others that appear to be stained dark blue (2nd photo). I'd say they're all Panaeolus, but maybe more than one species. Or maybe the staining is not evident in the 1st photo. 

Drphilthy's mushrooms also look like Panaeolus. P. antillarum looks like a good ID proposal.