Small Flakey Orange Mushrooms

Pinecones

Another brightly colored resident I'm trying to identify.  No spore print collected as of yet.  I only found a tiny handful of these little fuzzy buttons.  Stems were textured/flakey, caps almost looked porous but I don't think they actually are.  They were just so tint that the detail was harder to read.  Conifer forest, Montana USA.

1A15A244-38C8-484B-B896-8D3F1F14A454.jpg

9C49F4CF-2887-41F1-B1DC-23411173EF6E.jpg

691F63E9-0204-48CD-95DC-E7B9A3AD164F.jpg

C692E2C6-B1FE-43BB-B9A6-462135EE702F.jpg

F8839601-A11F-48F5-BA76-56ECB8CF92FA.jpg

Species of Cystoderma or Cystodermella. These genera produce small brown/yellow mushrooms with scaly/grainy cap surfaces and a partial veil that may or may not form a ring or ring zone on the stipe. The difference between the two genera is that Cystoderma have amyloid spores (turns black in Meltzer's reagent) and Cystodermella spores are not amyloid. Other wise the tow mushrooms are very similar. In the following Mushroom Expert acount, the two genera are lumped together.  http://www.mushroomexpert.com/cystoderma.html