Boletus edulis?

mushnoob

Hi, I know this is one of the easiest mushrooms to Id but ive never picked any mushrooms before so am a bit paranoid.  today I found what seems to be king boletus but I really would like someone with experience to take a  look before i go chowing down.

I've spent the last 3 hours or so making sure it matches description.

Found near Olympic peninsula coast in mixed hemlock/cedar forest. 6-7 in patch. No staining of any kind on stem or cap two hours after cutting. White colored "netting" on Stipe. Oldest specimen had pinkish color around worm holes underside of cap which has me a little worried. Stem greyish while expecting white. White inner flesh. Youngest "bud" specimens almost grey caps in color. The two I kept seem to match pictures pretty well.  Smells amazing delicious.

Thank you, and apologies for no close-ups of the underside, were chopped up before I found this forum.

20191002_092701.jpg

20191002_092409.jpg

20191002_144258.jpg

20191002_153042.jpg

Hey thanks for replying, been waiting to fire up the stove til someone did. Took a nibble of a cap and no bitterness and tasted like it smells. Was just worried about the greyish-brownish Stipe and pinkish discoloration on some spore tubes on the oldest one, but it was really bug eaten. 

Edit: that was the most delicious mushroom I've ever eaten, wow.

Edited by mushnoob