Hello mushroomers.

dmf38

I'm Dan from central Massachussetts. I've been hunting mushrooms for three years, and I enjoy all the endless new information. I also enjoy photographing mushrooms.

This is the first Hygrophorus Milky I've seen this year. They're one of my favorites. :)

post-485-0-46077000-1373246016_thumb.jpg

Dan, welcome to the forum!

Nice photo of the Milky. I love photography as well, but i'm too afraid of damaging my camera to bring it along for the hunts. So I just end up using my iPhone instead. not the same but effective. Look forward to some lovely photos from you!

Welcome, Dan. It will be nice to see your photos. I take lots of photos in the woods of mushrooms as well. We find lots of Lactarius hygrphoroides in FL too. I'll be heading back there soon and with all the rain, there should be mushrooms everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...