Hen of the woods or honey

Gflint

No idea but Absolutely not hen of woods. The gills rules out hen of woods. I don’t pick honeys or “popinkis”  as the old local polish call them around here but pretty sure it’s not honey either 

There's a bit of material on the upper stipe seen in the second photo. Not sure if this is the remains of a partial veil... but, I'm guessing it is not. I think these mushrooms may be Armillaria tabescens, the Ringless Honey Mushroom. This species is common in FL. Not completely convinced of my ID proposal. But aside from fitting the general profile of Armillaria, I can't think of any other really good fit. But, it may be useful to at least consider...

If white spore print (which supports Armillaria), then there are a few somewhat similar wood-inhabiting mushrooms in the genera Panus, Lentinus, Neolentinus. But I doubt the mushrooms seen here fit into this category. These types are generally hairy and/or have gills with serrated edges, neither of which I see here. But, you may want to compare with Neolentinus lepideus. Omphalotus is another genus of wood-inhabiting white-spored mushrooms that grow on wood in clusters. These types are yellow, orange, or greenish. 

If the spore print is not white/cream, then there are other possibilities. 

So, spore print color is important here. Print must be taken on NON-ABSORBENT surfaces, one black and one white. Absorbent material like paper may suck moisture out of the mushroom and affect the appearance.