Bay Bolete & Field Blewit? (Hallo from Austria.)

jack-oh

Hey all, first post. 
I'm staying in southern Austria for 2 months on a writing residency. 
I've found a load of chanterelles/Pfifferlinge—damn delicious. 
And then also these two... 

1. I'm pretty sure the first is a young Bay Bolete: it's firm, smells slightly sweet; fingerprint on underside/gills(?) turned brown overnight. 

2. I'm less sure about these two. I think some kind of Blewitts, but want to be 100% sure before I fry them up. Very slight aniseed smell. No marking or colouring when touched. And no purple colouring which I thought I would see on Blewitts... 

Both (and lots more) growing in the Großegg, Spittal an der Drau, area of southern Austria: moss and needles and leaves on the ground; mix of beech and pine trees; ferns; some sun coming through but quite well shaded. 

Hope that's enough info, as I say, first time post. 

IMG_3178.JPG

IMG_3179.JPG

IMG_3180.JPG

IMG_3181.JPG

IMG_3182.JPG

IMG_3183.JPG

IMG_3184.JPG

I think that mushroom usually referred as Bay bolete should have yellowish pore surface. Anyway it is likely safe to eat unless it is bitter. It reminds me some of the bitter Tylopilus.

Second mushroom does not look like what is referred as Blewitt in US. Looks like something from Megacollybia family, but not very confident.

Bolete is likely a species from genus Tylopilus. Bay Bolete (Imleria badia in North America) has white pores that become greenish and bruise bluish. The one seen here has whitish pores staining brown. The reticulate stipe surface is wrong for Imleria. 

Gilled mushroom is a species of either Megacollybia or Tricholomopsis. I think the former, although I cannot rule out this being a type of Tricholomopsis (or maybe even a Tricholoma?) that I don't see here in NA. In any case, spore print will be white.