Does anyone know what the name is for these?

Emk7720

Go on mushroomexpert.com and scroll down the page to the Boletus section and click on harrisonii. It has a good explanation about the small red capped blue staining boletes. Always a struggle for me. One of these little red mushrooms come up in my yard every year. I'm still waiting for them this year.

These are probably one of the following species: Hortiboletus campestris, Hortiboletus harrisonii, Xerocomellus rubellus. Until a few years ago, each of these species --if they are indeed distinct-- had been housed in genus Boletus. It's likely that rubellus will also end up in Hortiboletus. Like bobby wrote, check out the ME account of Boletus harrisonii. Other species names applied to small red/yellow boletes are "fraternus" and "subfraternus".  

Bolete taxonomy is currently in the state of flux. New genera and shuffling species in/out of a given genus has been typical these past 5-10 years, and is ongoing.

As far as I know, these types are all edible, but not choice. They are small/slender and the composition of a typical cap is mostly tubes. Tubes tend to cook up slimy.