Are these liberty caps?

funnky1207

They look very much like that. I personally don't think so however as most mushrooms in that class stain blue after being bruised and I don't see any. I personally am not sure most folks here are going to help you with psychoactive species. Guess someone will say sooner or later. Happy shrooming!

4 hours ago, DShroomGuy said:

They look very much like that. I personally don't think so however as most mushrooms in that class stain blue after being bruised and I don't see any. I personally am not sure most folks here are going to help you with psychoactive species. Guess someone will say sooner or later. Happy shrooming!

Thanks! They turned blue after a few minutes, I am 100% sure it's Liberty Cap 

There are also species of Panaeolus that stain blue. To distinguish Psilocybe from Panaeolus, obtain a thick spore print on a non-porous black surface. The Psilocybe print will show some purplish contrast with the background, whereas the Panaeolus print --with one exception-- will have a black print that shows no such color contrast. The one exception --that I know of-- is Panaeolus foenisecii which has a dark purplish-brown print similar to Psilocybe. This species produces non-staining fragile mushrooms that grow on lawns. 

For information about psychoactive fungi, you should consult Shroomery online. Like DShroomGuy said, folks here are mostly uninterested in these types. 

3 hours ago, Dave W said:

There are also species of Panaeolus that stain blue. To distinguish Psilocybe from Panaeolus, obtain a thick spore print on a non-porous black surface. The Psilocybe print will show some purplish contrast with the background, whereas the Panaeolus print --with one exception-- will have a black print that shows no such color contrast. The one exception --that I know of-- is Panaeolus foenisecii which has a dark purplish-brown print similar to Psilocybe. This species produces non-staining fragile mushrooms that grow on lawns. 

For information about psychoactive fungi, you should consult Shroomery online. Like DShroomGuy said, folks here are mostly uninterested in these types. 

And these "Panaeolus" are poisionous, or do they contain psilocybin if they turned blue?

Panaeolus do contain psilocybin and most are considered non deadly and otherwise psychoactive though. I believe I've read there isn't any deadly ones in that genus but I'd do diligent research first. I'm no expert.