New Scheduled Chat

Evan

• 2 months later...

Let's try this again. I've been offline for a while, but I'm back now. I think that a chat would be a great idea to help get through the rest of the off season. I propose a Sunday evening chat, maybe 7 pm eastern time?

Let's try this again. I've been offline for a while, but I'm back now. I think that a chat would be a great idea to help get through the rest of the off season. I propose a Sunday evening chat, maybe 7 pm eastern time?

Sounds good to me. All I have to do is remember! 6 central, then.

-- Patrick

I'm still going to try to be in chat tomarrow. My best friend's grandmother passed away yesterday and his parents are flying in from CA, so I might go visit with them. If I can't make the chat, hopefully there will be at least two people there.

I might try if I can find a moment out of this office...been crazy busy the last few weeks so I've not been in here much. I take a peek from time to time but really no time to post.

And you've got enough just to ride herd on us! Thanks again for taking

care of board business, Mary, & hope you can chat some time. Evan and I got to

talk a bit Sunday (I remembered!)