Last ones 😃 the forest is kind....

Renee

These resemble the Spring King Boletes that I found last year.  If that's what they are, the tops of the stems should be reticulated; it's not clear in the photos above if that's the case here.  However, the lower parts of the stalks may show scabers instead of the pattern on the kings, in which case they could be Leccinum discolor.  The photos below show my specimens.

P_20180622_163016_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20180622_162847_vHDR_Auto.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:35 AM, Dave W said:

Yeah, that'd be my guess, Leccinum. Although... are there species of Hemileccinum that occur in BC? I googled "Hemileccinum British Columbia" and got nothing.

We have them in Northern Canada east of the Rockies, and some are occasionally posted from the foothills of the Rockies on the Alberta Myco Society website.

Renee, if you harvest a few more of these, then... get a photo of one sectioned vertically; get a photo that provides a clear view of the surface of the stalk. Also, if you nobble/spit a tiny portion of material from a cap, noting the taste could be useful (a harmless diagnostic test for boletes; have some water on hand to rinse just in case it's bitter).