-Novice Hunter- Golden Oyster? False Chanterelle?

footpath

Greetings!

I am Very new to wild mushroom hunting, identification, foraging, etc. so, please excuse any ignorance on my part

It seems a very distinguished variety, but I haven't found anything with totally consistent characteristics.

Found June 29th/July 1st. In Chester County, Pennsylvania. On a fallen oak (I believe)

These were taken June 29th. Second picture especially made me think golden oyster...being in very close proximity to Kennett, PA, I figured there may be a high chance of commercial mushrooms being introduced into the wild.

20190629_111628.thumb.jpg.40f9a704998c75b21a7b15efd4514faf.jpg

20190629_111655.thumb.jpg.e411e0df9e403c8999837f0cc5c9c1af.jpg

But then we have these, taken July 1st on that very same log.

20190701_200856.thumb.jpg.413200314d865c50f16f8d262c92ae62.jpg20190701_200919.thumb.jpg.543f2c3957691086e25c22523d1017e1.jpg

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Sorry for my limited descriptors - I'd be happy to gather and provide any further identifying traits if need be.

A shot of the undersides would be very helpful to identification. They do look a lot like the golden oysters that I grow but I am not seeing the pronounced decurrent gills running down the stalks that are typical of GOs. This could be because of the pic quality though. If you could get us a pic of the under sides and stalk that would help. It is not uncommon for farmed oysters to branch out into the wild, and it is not uncommon for people who hobby farm commercial varieties to do so in the wild on fallen logs and stumps. I do a lot of my hobby oyster mushroom growing in the wild. I simply plug suitable logs and stumps in my mushroom picking areas.