c.cibarius or c.persicinus?

I have a patch of chanterelles that grow in my yard every summer. I've noticed that some of them are a different color than the usual golden yellow to orange that usually is displayed. These odd ones are pale flesh-colored, young and old, or just faintly pink. Are they just weird colored c.cibarius? The only other option I see in field guides are c.persicinus but they all look much more saturated in color than what I've got. AND I don't live anywhere near the Appalachian mountains which is where they supposedly live. I'm in North Florida. What do you think? 

Attached photo shows both types that I gather from my property to show the color contrast between them. 

20190706_160912.jpg

Could you pick out specifically a couple of the pinkish ones and photograph them form different angles, so that we may discuss particular features? My first guess is the pinkish ones are something other than classic Golden Chanterelles. Possibly C. persicinus, although mushrooms from this species have a peachy sort of color. 

Currently, in North America, several different species of Golden Chanterelle are recognized. Actually, it is believed that none of them are the true C. cibarius (a European species). These different types are tricky to tell apart, so NA field guide are likely to continue to use the species name "cibarius". 

Thought I was finished making this post. Then, on Mushroom Observer I saw this  https://mushroomobserver.org/372725?q=qfTd .