Potential golden oysters

Nphage

I was hoping to get some help identifying what I'm fairly certain are Pleurotus citrinopileatus or golden oysters. I've consulted multiple guides online and preformed a spore print and everything points to this being what they are. Below are some pictures and the spore print was a light pink. These were found in a deciduous woods in Wisconsin. While I'm really comfortable identifying plants I'm still working on getting used to mushrooms. Thanks.

20190705_1433253050762960657668158.jpeg

20190705_182459.jpg

20190705_182444.jpg

20190705_144605.jpg

Pleurotus citrinopileatus (golden oysters) is a species that was not found in the wild in North America until probably less than 10 years ago. It apparently has been introduced via mushroom growing kits. A couple years ago, a few posts of this type mushroom from PA, NJ, MD showed up on this site. I remember thinking at first that maybe someone had discarded an inoculated log. But then there was a flurry of reports from the mid-Atlantic region. This year, it seems the golden oysters are showing up in the Midwest. I've seen several such reports, and now this one. 

These look like P. citrinopileatus to me. Is the color in that top photo accurate? The others look paler. 

Yeah I've read they are all over the Midwest now. I actually first saw these a year ago and had no idea what they were at the time. Fortunately not all of the pieces of that log ended up in the camp fire.

The bright yellow color is accurate, but it does vary some from cluster to cluster with the older ones looking more pale.

It's a shame I'm going home tomorrow and none of these will probably be big enough to harvest by then. I counted about 50 clusters coming on that one stump. At least I got some off the two logs left from the tree.

20190706_172702.jpg