Identify This

Mstr2175

Pore color is wrong for Tylopilus. Also, not many Tylopilus species stain blue so dramatically. I don't think this is a species of Leccinum either. Yellow pores that stain blue are also traits not generally associated with Leccinum (there may be a few exceptions).

The stalk appears to be pretty solid, as opposed to having internal chambers (that may be stuffed with less dense context), which points away from Gyroporus cyanescens. Also, the yellow pore surface is wrong for this species.

I think this is one of the blue-staining species that had been placed in genus Boletus until fairly recently. There's a bunch of new split-off genera, and I'm still learning to recognize traits associated with these new genera... Suillellus, Neoboletus, Caloboletus, Butyriboletus, Lanmaoa, Cyanoboletus all look like possibilities to me. Even if we had more information, this may be very difficult to pin down to species (or even genus!). Another difficulty... some of the species that have red pores at maturity can start out with yellow pores, and it would not surprise me if this young one has pores that change color as it ages. Here's a similar bolete that I was unable to ID (link) https://mushroomobserver.org/280010?q=qS5c . I believe this pores seen in the link would have matured to red.