Id Bolete, Central Florida

I think these may be Boletus patrioticus  https://mushroomobserver.org/observer/observation_search?pattern=boletus+patrioticus . This species is found throughout most of SE NA, north to the Pine Barrens of New Jersey. Interestingly, I haven't found any confirmed reports of this mushroom in FL. However, here's an old FL post from WM that may also represent B. patrioticus  

So...

Upon further inspection I have at least two different species of bolete that all look very similar. One does happen to be the B. Patrioticus. It has the 'sour' taste, slight red in the cap and the meat bruised blue immediately. I have another one that I cut yesterday and is currently still yellow, no bruising. I suppose a better question would be is there any dangerous look a likes to a red and yellow bolete?

Thanks once again for all of your help Dave.

Actually, I wondered about that last photo. Are those the ones that did not stain blue?

As for toxicity within the red/yellow boletes. There are a few species that have bad reputation. Boletus miniato-olivaceus is a common species up here in the NE that is considered to be a sickener. Also, B. sensibilis has a bad reputation, and this species is similar in appearance/staining to B. patrioticus. The only species of red/yellow bolete that I eat is Baorangia bicolor (formerly Boletus bicolor). Even this species can be tricky to distinguish for some of the others. So, I only use them when I'm confident about the ID.

For the non-stainer maybe Aureoboletus gentils. This is a European species, but it has been reported from FL  https://mushroomobserver.org/136820?q=p6Ta  .