Jump to content
Marucal

Is it a morel and probably edible?

Recommended Posts

Several morel mushrooms are growing in my driveway and lawn. I am considering to eat them.  Do you think it is risky?

IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2598.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are morels and are edible; however, if you have not eaten morels before, you should start with a small amount to check if you have an allergic reaction (fairly rare).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...