ID Request

Hello all,

I'm in North Idaho now (was in Tx where I got a panaeolus identified on these forums.)

I had occasion to walk around town today and took notice of some mushrooms I can't identify. The white one was growing in a bed of what I think is ivy or some kind of creeper plants. It was mostly buried, but a gentle tug made it come unstuck pretty easily.

The other was first sighted and picked near a flowing creek, right near a set of apartment buildings. Further along in a park, I found loads of them growing in mulch beds. At least, I believe they are the same.

For the yellow/gold mushroom, I am taking a spore print, so if it can't be ID'd maybe it will help.

Thank you!

IMG_20190525_100754.jpg

IMG_20190525_100805.jpg

IMG_20190525_113956.jpg

20190525_131553.jpg

20190525_131648.jpg

The white ones (first photos) look like a species of Agaricus. The "cogwheel" pattern seen on the partial veil points toward section Arvenses of genus Agaricus. The mushrooms are immature buttons, so it's difficult to be confident about the ID. Seeing one vertically sectioned could be helpful. Probably too young for spores to drop. 

The smaller yellowish mushroom may be Leratiomyces percevalii. This species is mostly associated with the west coast of NA, but it has bee observed in areas further east. The grayish tint seen on the gills points toward this species. The spore print color for L. percevalii is very dark purplish/grayish-brown. Except for the grayish gills, genus Agrocybe looks like a possibility. Agorcybe mushrooms have cigar-brown spore prints. My guess is the one seen here is L. percevalii. 

I think that was a nice call on the L. percevalii; the print is dark purplish-brownish. I can't find much on edibility or medicinal use, but it doesn't matter since most of the mushrooms were at the end of their time and already nibbled by critters.

I need to find a better way to print, I usually smudge it when I lift up the cap. I'm thinking maybe inserting a toothpick or a paperclip through the cap could make it easier to lift without it teetering or sliding.

Here it is anyway, and thanks again for the ID.

20190526_084047.jpg

This print is fine. If you also collect prints on both black and white (non-absorbent) surfaces, then it's easier to determine subtle deviations from black/white. 

I would recommend not consuming any species of Leratiomyces. L. squamosus and L. ceres are reported to be toxic.