Can someone tell me what sepcies is this ?

I think these may be one of he species in the Coprinellus micaceus group  http://www.mushroomexpert.com/coprinellus_micaceus.html . The namesake for these types of mushroom is the presence of tiny mica-like grains deposited on the cap surfaces (remnants of the universal veil). I don't see the grains on the one mushroom seen here in closeup, however it is common for the grains to get washed off during rainfall. The mushrooms seen here are beginning to deliquesce... that is the gills turn black and then become kinda slimy. (In some of the "coprinoid" types, the gills dissolve into an inky substance.) If you can find a few young ones, look of the cap surface for the "mica" flecks, may require minor magnification. There are a few similar species of Coprinellus that completely lack the grains on the cap. All of these types have black spore prints.